Tax Forms

What forms does the library have?tax form photo

For this filing season, the library will stock only 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ forms. No instructions will be included. One copy of the 1132, which contains reproducible copies of most Federal forms and instructions, will be kept at the library. Photocopies made from the reproducible book are 10 cents per page.

Please be aware that as of February 4, 2015, we have only received the 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ forms and Wisconsin state tax forms. We have not received the 1132.


IRS appropriations were significantly cut in the 2015 Omnibus Appropriations bill recently passed by Congress. As a result, the number of Federal forms being to sent to our library will be significantly reduced.

Where else can I get tax forms?

We encourage you to contact the IRS for any forms, instructions, or publications you may need for filing purposes by doing the following:

If you have any questions about the types of forms available, please call the library at 920-674-7733 ext. 3. We encourage anyone needing forms or publications to request them from the IRS as soon as possible to avoid any filing complications.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close