500 Books before Middle School
For independent readers in grades Kindergarten – 5th Grade
1. Sign up for the 500 Books before Middle School Program by stopping by the Youth Services Desk at the Jefferson Public Library.
2. Read! Read! Read! Read the same book 50 times or read 50 different books.
3. Color in a shape for every book that you read. Use the three lines at the bottom of the page to write down your favorite titles.
4. Once you’ve read/listened to 50 books and colored in an entire page, bring this log to the Youth Services Desk. You will receive a small prize and repeat!
5. Finished the program, but you aren’t in middle school yet? Do it again!
We hope you will join in!
Questions? Stop in or call to talk to one our youth librarians. Happy reading!